Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Christmas with ETO

What a interesting and strange evening that was! I learned specially for this concert few scenes from La Boheme during my holidays on Canary Island. In a hotel, without a piano. Which meant that i had a rehearsal on the day with a tenor, one hour before it all started. I was approached by one of the drunk guests in the interval, who begged me to come and join him on the balcony and sing from there. Plus after the concert has ended I fell of the stair case and wiped the floor with my beautiful concert dress.

Apart from that I sang well, loved the way tenor sang and the beautiful hall. Had a nice meal before and enjoyed showing off in Adele's aria and Musetta's Waltz. The audience was very warm and friendly.

Christmass with ETO at the Royal Automobile Club

The image “http://www.iht.org/aboutus/images/RAC-Rotunda.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments: