Monday, 3 March 2014

Japan tour

Even if life is short, it is long..I feel like I have lived few in one already :) The more I live, the more I discover the secrets of living: I am constantly fascinated by people. It is as if I am drinking life by being fully engaged with the world, people, nature, through music, theatre, literature, poetry, art, dancing. This curiosity gives joy and great energy.

This was my first time in Japan. On the way there I found myself day-dreaming on the aeroplane and lost in the familiar to travellers sensation: I am suspended somewhere between the countries, almost frozen in time between the zones, carried away from my reality into another reality. It is a strange place to be and one good to embrace it.
On my journey back those 13 hours state of suspension felt short, I was filled with calm beauty of the people I met, still playing images of places I saw in my mind and enjoying the sense of contentment given to me by the experiences.



It made me look differently into my own life, as if from outside, slightly detached. I felt that there is a change about to happen in my life. The thought filled me with strengths and excitement to get through it and faith that it will all turn out for the best. It felt like this is a beginning of something even more exciting and significant then before and now I am ready for it.
I realised that Japanese people are incredibly strong and the strengths are in their vulnerability, positiveness, humbleness and humanity.
I sang openly, trustingly and I felt as if a huge ray of sunshine, the warmest wave of energy is being exchanged between me and the audience. It was simple and beautiful.
I was surprised that despite the jet lag and few sleepless nights, my voice was fresh and free, I knew that it is reaching into the hearts of people.   

No comments: