I have got a new bicycle with a toddler sit on the back. It is amazing and at the same time scary to ride with your child through the streets. I can imaging how much Ethan enjoys the ride , the wind in his face and the scenery around him. I can still remember when I was a child the feeling of being carried away. I could close my eyes and sense it now as if I am small again.
But the risk is great, specially on the big roads, which i am trying to avoid.
I love walking, looking at houses, being nosy, staring at peoples windows. I love to imaging what people say, when i can not actually hear them. Also to compare different styles of furnishing their houses. I love walking in London. There is a healthy mixture of everything, from all around the world.
Lets say I walk on the Kilburn High street. On the same street i see Afro-Cuban hair salon, Tai noodle bar, Lebanize restaurant, Italian restaurant, Arab butcher, Russian food shop, Philippino grocery, English pub and Chinese fish stall. Wow!!! I absolutely love it.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Fitness-Nina-Barough/dp/1405300922
Pilates is my love and hate. Once I am into it I can swear by it and talk only about wonders that it does to my body. But once I missed a week I hate going back to it. I hate to be committed and to know that it is all for selfish me, me, me.
http://www.belsizestudio.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment